· Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
· Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing initial phone screenings.
· Take ownership of the candidate experience using a system.
· Perform reference checks as required.
· Manage onboarding, new hire process follow through using a system.
· Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
· Communicate and work closely with a dedicated account manager.
· Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws, regulations, and company vision.
· 2+ years of recruiting experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
· Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
· Excellent time management skills
· Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
· Ability to manage a wide range of relationships.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
· Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Pending Experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, & Vision