· Planning and managing all aspects of client projects including initial scope development, proposal development working with team, oversee design drafting staff assigned to the project, track equipment through manufacturing, change order management
· Installation preparation, On Site supervision in conjunction with Lead Installer
· Preparing project documents as required, project scope, task lists, project schedules, project cost working estimates, change orders, project closure documents in a detailed and timely fashion
· Understanding project scope definition and scope change details as they occur, communicate and negotiate change orders with clients proactively on a timely basis as they occur.
· Creating and reviewing 2D/3D models, layouts, and conceptual drawings with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor