The role of Process Engineering Lead is critical to ensure consumption of the services and capabilities delivered across the company’s engineering function. Seeking a candidate who is highly-motivated, with an innovative mindset and a willingness to see projects from start to finish. This candidate will be able to take technical concepts and make them usable for non-technical individuals, while collaborating with external partners and help the team with quality and compliance delivery.
- Operate as a vital part of an engineering, architecture, and product team to design, implement and support products, ensure the initiatives land successfully, guarantee compliance and quality requirements, while driving relevant OCM initiatives.
- Guide the engineering team in the processes they need to follow to ensure that the applications are delivered to meet the compliance requirements.
- Drive adoption and education of new processes and capabilities of our engineering platform across internal and external partners.
- Identify opportunities with process automation working with the engineering platform and throughout the internal and external organization to increase efficiencies for IT and business teams.
- Proactively engage with the internal and external IT community across multiple departments, looking to share and educate.
- Manage workload of process analysts to ensure alignment to strategic goals across the process engineering space.
- Identify opportunities everyday to drive more efficiency throughout the identification of repeating processes using automation techniques.
- Look for new opportunities to be able to provide quality, privacy, and related teams with reliable modern documentation practices that could include but not limited to, test-driven development, and automated documentation creation to help further streamline effort that is required by the solution engineers.