Moncton, New Brunswick
- Sell and invoice parts to customers.
- Assist customers in selecting required parts, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Provide technicians with parts accurately and efficiently.
- Answer telephones and quotes to customers.
- Source parts.
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Expected to have a positive attitude and promote a healthy work environment.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Benefit Plan including medical, vision and dental plan.
- Retirement Benefits Program
- Career education training
- Annual boot allowance
- Previous parts experience of 3+ years considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills and work attitude.
- Valid driver’s license and Drivers Abstract.