, Prince Edward Island
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Available for early morning shift work.