• Travel to work sites to perform maintenance or repairs to equipment
• Diagnose, trouble shoot and repair forestry and construction equipment with the use of electronic diagnostic tools and calibration devices
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
• Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
• Repair or replace worn parts
• Disassemble and reassemble parts
• Make recommendations on future repair or maintenance requirements
Working Conditions: Full-time – 40 plus hours/week, Overtime will be required
• High School Diploma and completion of or enrolled in a mechanic journeyman certification program
• Computer skills
• Other combinations of work/education equivalence may be considered.
• Sound mechanical knowledge
• Millwright experience would be an asset.
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you.
We offer a competitive base salary, extended health and dental coverage, company pension plan, long-term disability, life insurance, and an employee & family assistance program.