· Promote and ensure a safe work environment with employee participation
· Coordinate the activities and work of employees in assigned areas
· Actively supervise the monitoring of corrective and preventive maintenance interventions at the plant
· Coordinate and organize priorities effectively
· Work with operational employees while optimizing costs, maintaining desired quality and stability
· Organize and determine priorities.
· Post-secondary training (instrumentation, electricity, mechanics and / or technologies)
· 5 years of experience in a similar supervisory position in an industrial and/or unionized manufacturing environment
· Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
· Bilingualism (French and English)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
· Sense of responsibility
· Flexibility and availability according to operational needs
· Ability to adapt to unforeseen situations and a good ability to work under pressure.