We are your Maritimes’ John Deere dealership with 14 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Parts & Service Outside Sales Rep at our Moncton, NB location.
Bilingualism is an asset.
Must have a valid Drivers’ License.
Builds customer relationships by traveling to customer locations to perform follow-up activities on complete goods, parts and service sales, address customer concerns, promote aftermarket sales, furnish technical support where applicable and collect profiling information in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Markets parts and service sales such as extended warranties, maintenance plans, machine inspections, overhauls, standard job quotes, and special parts promotions
- Performs follow-up calls at customer locations on complete goods and major parts and service
- Addresses customer concerns and resolves problems effectively and satisfactorily
- Profiles customer’s machines, vehicles and demographic information
- Participates in product presentations at customer clinics, pre-Expo Meetings, John Deere Days and meetings held outside the dealership
- Assists the Sales department with after sales calls to ensure equipment operates to the customer’s satisfaction
- Provides limited technical support where applicable
- 2+ years experience in an agricultural or turf related role with involvement in activities such as sales, service, training or other related work
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Work With Us
Welcome to Green Diamond Equipment, the largest John Deere Dealership in Atlantic Canada: John Deere Tractors, Lawn Mowers & Agricultural Equipment, John Deere Golf & Sports Equipment, Powersports Equipment, Parts and Service – with 14 locations to service you.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a quality experience that binds one generation to the next.
Our goal is to help our customers achieve business success. We stand by the belief that our customers’ needs are number one.
In 2007, Green Diamond Equipment was formed as a joint venture between PEI Farm Equipment and Planter’s Equipment. In 2008, the two partners merged into GDE and in 2012 purchased 3 additional locations. In October 2016, GDE merged with Reddin Equipment of PEI, bringing the location count to 14. Over the past 11 years GDE and its team have been delivering on its mandate to provide superior products and services to our customers.
Green Diamond Equipment is a dealership committed to the future. A dealership committed to our employees.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan, boot and tool allowance.
Please apply today!