As part of the management team, you manage the Parts operations and personnel at the Avonlea, SK location to provide the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory and expense control. As a leader you effectively engage, motivate and inspire department personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working a Parts counter in an agriculture setting, preferably at a John Deere dealership
- Understanding of financial principles relative to ag dealership operations and able to analyze and interpret financial data
- Familiar with inventory and inventory management
- Knowledge of marketing principles with a strong customer focus
- Able to work extended hours and weekends when necessary
- Experience leading others and are technologically savvy
- Certificate in Parts Management a definite asset but not required
- Legally entitled to begin work in Canada immediately
You naturally have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with others through diplomacy, empathy, and tact while meeting corporate goals
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead staff while holding them accountable for results
- A creative approach to product displays and effective showroom layouts
- Proactive approach to customer service and product offerings
This position offers competitive compensation, benefits, company matched RRSP and incentive bonus.