Next Level Groupis a cutting-edge staffing and coaching firm focused on discovering Canada’s Top Talent. Are you tried of working a rotation out west? Would you like to spend more time with friends and family at home? We are looking for Master Heavy Duty Mechanics who is ready to take their career to the next level! Someone who is able to think outside the box and solve all the worlds problems when it comes to equipment repair. Does this sound like you? If so, we have a client seeking Heavy Duty Mechanics / Field Techsin several locations within the Maritime provinces.
A day in the life of a Master Heavy Duty Mechanic:
- Always something different! You’re not afraid to work on any type of Equipment and troubleshoot to get to the bottom of the issue
- You could be inspecting, installing, rebuilding, and/or troubleshooting
- You amaze customers with your winning equipment-side personality
- You take risks but not at the expense of yourself or your co-workers
- You go home knowing that your customers are safe and back in the field.
- Ideal candidates would have a minimum of 1-year experience working on various makes/models.
What does a Master of Heavy Duty Mechanic look like?
- An expert in all things HD Equipment and not afraid to get a little dirty – Period!
- As a Field Tech Expert you will be required to have a valid Driver’s License.
- Neither rain, sleet, nor hail bother you. You get the job done no matter what.
- You’re Flexible. Ready to go! Willing to work hard.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Our clients recognize top talent and take care of their own. You will earn above industry standard earnings and opportunity for OT. Being a Master Heavy Duty Mechanic comes with it’s rewards.
Interested? Apply online at www.nlgrp.com. and of course, if you want to talk to a live person, give us a call at 1-888-404-9990; Option 1 for recruiting.