Counter Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Counter Sales Associates are focused on serving customers in person, on the phone or by email in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Warehouse — Picking and packing all assigned orders in the warehouse. Assist in warehouse functions as required. Maintain a clean and safe environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking orders in person at the counter or by phone.
- Picking and packing of customer’s orders.
- Answer all incoming customer inquiries regarding products and services
and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Sourcing non-stocking items for customers.
- Problem solving to rectify customer concerns as quickly as possible.
- Purchasing stock orders for branch as assigned
- Resolving issues relating to orders, transfers and PO’s
- Processing returns for customers and getting RGA’s from vendor if required
- Stock Replenishment when required.
- Counter and warehouse maintenance.
- Pick and packing of all assigned orders in the warehouse
- Ensure orders are picked accurately and completely
- Assisting warehouse staff as need. le receiving PO’s, putting stock away, loading and unloading of product
- Making delivers if necessary
- Any other duties as required.
- Product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong system knowledge
- Customer service oriented
- Able to multitask
- Problem solving skills
- Hours to be determined. Subject to change.
Additional hours may be required on a daily basis to perform this job effectively