A day in the life of a Hidden Gem:
- You are willing to jump in, teach and lead your team with your technical know how and expertise
- You seek out opportunities to work with managers and team to get the job done effectively
- You exude customer service and increasing customer satisfaction is your goal
- You thrive on continuous improvement, ideas and innovation
What does a Hidden Gem look like?
- You’re have a vast working knowledge of vehicle and tire repair from a smart car to big rig with at least 5 years of experience.
- You are a natural leader who has spent time mastering your technical skills and not afraid to share your knowledge
- You advocate safety for your team and all staff
- You work well with others and are willing to jump in on projects, proposals or promotions.
- You’re Flexible. Ready to go! Willing to work hard.
- You have a creative business mind and can think outside the box.
The Branch Manager is responsible for but not limited to developing and engaging a team of service employees that will offer legendary customer service to all customers, enhancing the company brand and reputation while working toward business objectives. We are seeking a candidate who has a core foundation of integrity and is willing and able to use commitment and creativity to drive the organization towards success. Must be willing to relocate.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Being a Hidden Gem comes with it’s rewards. Our clients take care of their own and you will earn above industry standard earnings and have benefits like you wouldn’t believe.
Interested? Apply online at www.nlgrp.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you want to talk to a live person, give us a call at 1-888-404-9990; Option 1 for recruiting.